Wine & Learn With Madrona Financial
(*Must have $500k+ in assets to attend. Excludes a primary residence as being eligible as part of an investor’s net worth.)
Date: May 10th
- Time: 6:00 – 8:30pm
- Address: Chateau Ste. Michelle, Theater Room, 14111 NE 145th St, Woodinville, WA 98072
Retirement Seminar + Wine Experience
The Madrona Bundle of Service
Discover the similarities between Fine Wine and your Ideal Retirement
Join Brian Evans, owner and president of Madrona Financial Services for an exclusive evening of wine tasting and financial education at Chateau Ste. Michelle winery in Woodinville. Guests will have the opportunity to taste Chateau Ste. Michelle’s wines while learning how the Madrona Bundle of Services provides all the tools you need to build a comprehensive retirement plan in one place, and under one roof.
Don’t let disorganization become one of your biggest financial problems. A lack of communication and coordination of strategies could wreak havoc on your retirement plan. Keep your financial strategies in order with the Madrona Bundle of Services. The team at Madrona Financial Services are also CPA’s and act as fiduciaries, which means they are always obligated to act in your best interest. Discover the similarities between wine and your ideal retirement while getting your financial planning questions answered.
- Wine Tasting – An OPPORTUNITY to try three of Chateau Ste. Michelle’s wines
- 2020 Tax Strategies – KEEP More of What You Have In the New Year
- Legacy Building – A PLAN For Your Loved Ones
- Retirement Solutions – SECURITY & Income PROTECTION Strategies
- Investment Management – Strategically Balance GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES with Individual Risk Tolerance
- DST’s – Get the BENEFITS of being a landlord without all the hassles