April 28, 2016 –
Shoreline Community College- Room 1811
16101 Greenwood Avenue North
Shoreline, WA 98133-5696
Have you ever wondered if you’ve made the right decision involving an investment, Social Security, taxes or your estate? Attend this two-session educational course and acquire the tools to make sound financial decisions that will guide you to and through retirement.
You’ll learn about:
- Life Planning and Your Ideal Retirement
- Income Planning and Determining How Much Money You’ll Need
- Investment Planning and How to Invest for Your Future
- Tax Planning and Minimizing Taxes on Retirement Income
- Health Care Planning and Preparing for the Unexpected
- Estate Planning and Leaving a Legacy
This session will occur on Thursday, April 28th and Thursday, May 5th. Early-Bird Registration (by April 18th) is $39. Regular Registration (April 19th and later) is $49.
WA Registration Phone Number: (800) 955-2680